Map & Directions
HYATT house Shelton
830 Bridgeport Avenue
Shelton, Connecticut, USA, 06484,
Tel: +1 203 225 0700 , Fax:
When searching for HYATT house Shelton on your GPS device, please reference Hotel Sierra Shelton to obtain accurate directions.
From I-95 North:
Take Exit 27A (CT Rt. 8) towards Shelton/Waterbury. Take Exit 11 (Huntington) and turn left at the end of the ramp. This is Huntington Road. Turn right on Bridgeport Avenue. HYATT house™ Shelton is on the right, approximately 1 mile from exit.
From I-95 South:
Take Exit 38. Follow CT-15 South (Merritt Parkway). Take Exit 52 and merge onto CT Rt. 8 towards Waterbury. Take Exit 11 (Huntington) and turn left at the end of the ramp. This is Huntington Road. Turn right on Bridgeport Avenue. Hotel Sierra is on the right, approximately 1 mile from exit.
From Merritt Parkway Northbound:
Follow Merritt Parkway North (CT-Rt. 15). Exit 52 for (CT- Rt. 8 North). Exit at Huntington Road and turn left. Turn right on Bridgeport Avenue and proceed approximately one mile. Hotel Sierra is on the right.
Directions from Bradley International Airport:
Exit airport to CT-401 South and take the I-91 North exit toward Springfield. Merge onto I-91 South and proceed approximately 30 miles to Exit 17 for CT-15 South. Continue South on CT-15 another 30 miles and take Exit 52 for CT-8 North toward Waterbury. Exit at Huntington Road and turn left. Turn right on Bridgeport Avenue and proceed approximately one mile. HYATT house™ Shelton will be on your right.
Prime location puts you...
- in Fairfield County - the region's corporate address of choice
- on Bridgeport Avenue - or restaurant row as the locals call it
- 2 miles from Pitney Bowes, Unilever, Sikorsky and other Fortune 500s
- 20 minutes to Yale University, Fairfield University & Sacred Heart University
- 38 miles from Westchester County/White Plains Airport, 56 miles to LaGuardia, 68 miles to JFK
- HYATT house™ Shelton does offer undergroud parking! It is cleverly disguised and you must have a room key to access the hotel from the garage. Ask at the desk during check in to clearly find the entrance.
- Taxi service in Shelton and the Naugatuck Valley is “special”. Please ask the desk in plenty of time for assistance in getting a cab.
- The Merritt Parkway during rush hour can be a challenge. Be prepared for travel time of up to two hours from Shelton to the Westchester County Airport during morning rush and the same from the Airport to Shelton in afternoon rush.